Fully built with all the good gear, this heavily modified 1982 Porsche 930 ticks all the modification boxes. 95000 km on the clock only. My original project was to convert this 930 into a RWB (Not RWD) vehicle, considering the amount of mods it has.
- Numbers matching 3.3L turbo bored to a 3.4L
- Motor refresh at 51k miles
- APR head studs
- Motec ignition system with stand alone ECU
- Sport stage 2 clutch
- Kokeln KL128 turbo upgrade
- Upgraded GT3 Cup fuel pump
- R&R headers with custom exhaust
- Tial blow off valve
- Upgraded intercooler blownsix full width 965/940
- A/C Delete
- 930 3.8L Wing
- 993 Manual mirror kit
- Clear euro markers
- Kinesis K5 17x8 and 17x10 Powder coated back w/ Michelin pilot sport tires
- Recaro SPG Race seats Velour Black with custom painted backs to body color
- Speedware Motorsports custom built and weld in roll bar with harness var and guide hoops
- Momo Steering wheel with Sparco quick release hub
- Sparco 5 point harnesses
- RS Door panels
- Porsche Radio Block-off Plate
This is not for the PURISTS, this vehicle is heavily modified. Registrable as road, track, or rally vehicle. Full import documentation.
Priced to sell realistically at $132,000 ONO. With the current market sales vintage 911s will continue to at least retain their value for years to come,
or in many cases appreciate. The cost of RWB conversion is around 25 K USD, taking this 930 to the next level. Alternatively it's track ready...
Maintained at no expense by T&D Auto in Brisbane, due for annual service next week (travelled 210 km since last service).
Inspection can be arranged at Porsche specialist.
|Vehicle Location:||Indooroopilly QLD, Australia|