ALFA ROMEO ALFETTA GTV6 1979 RACE CAR!
with a 3 litre v6 Busso Engine from a 75 Potenziata
Owned this Alfa Romeo since 2015, purchased from an avid racer from Adelaide who had owned the car since 1989.
It was once a daily driver converted by the former owner into a race car, raced around SA, VIC, QLD and NSW.
The current modifications are as follows:
- 3 litre v6 Busso Engine from a 75 Potenziata
- Straight pipe exhaust (one of the nicest sounding GTV6’s you’ll hear)
- Triple 45mm Webber DCOE’s
- Alfa Romeo 76 - v6 Transaxle with LSD
- 5 Puck ceramic clutch
- Modified roll centres
- Koni Yellow Dampers
- 28mm torsion bars
- Adjustable proportioning lever for brake adjustments from front to rear
- 175lb rear springs with negative camber front and back
- Yokahamma Advan compound tyres (semi slicks)
- Volvo 4 spots at the front & Mercedes 2 spots rear with hawk black HP plus pads (Brand new discs and pads front)
- Slotted and vented rotors front and rear
- 5 point harness and fire extinguisher with two bucket seats
- CAMS approved roll cage (12 point)
- Significantly lightened windows, doors, rear boot well - well sorted for fast times with exceptional cornering
- Brand new front lip spoiler
- Extras include Bonnet, bumpers, spare wheels, 4cyl front tail shaft
The car has always been serviced after and/or before races, kept in a garage away.
Some pervious fastest lap times in this car as follows:
• Winton 1:47
• Philip Island 2:00.84
• Eastern Creek 1:54.2 (Park Gardner circuit)
Eastern Creek 2:21.16 (Brabham Circuit)
• Wakefield 1:10.07
• Mallala 1:22.83
Important to note, this engine bay will accept a 2L or V6 engine, mounts are modified to suit.
Price – make an offer.
Car is located in Sydney, NSW
|Model:||Alfetta GTV |
|Vehicle Location:||Brighton-Le-Sands NSW, Australia|