[ Exclusive Ad ]
Race-ready Australian-Delivered 996 Cup Car with 3.8L engine!
Up for sale is this appreciating classic with 997 performance.
These cars present an awesome analogue driving experience with the H-pattern gearbox, either just on a track day level or in Production Sports competition. These older Cup Cars are super reliable and don't require the costly gearbox maintenance the newer models do.
The car is as quick as a 997.1 with the 3.8L power and RSR aero kit, and easily did an 1.18.5 around Morgan Park on old tyres in testing.
Ran in Carrera Cup Australia in 2004-2005 as the 42 Below Vodka car. Driven by Matt Halliday, Paul Pedersen and Shane McKillen. Also had a good life in GT3 Cup Challenge in the years following. Has had very limited running since 2013 (as demonstrated by log book). Currently presented in factory Carrera Cup white.
- Engine completely rebuilt to 3.8L spec by PR Technology in Sydney in 2013 - Only 4 race meetings in the logbook noted since.
- 996 RSR Carbon Fibre Rear Wing + Front aero foils
- 26,000km on chassis
- Motec Dash Installed
- Lightweight Odyssey Battery
- Comes with air spike, air hose, 3 x sets of wheels and tyres, travel lugs, 3 x used drive shafts, set of exhaust manifolds + gaskets, set of front undertrays, front wheel liners, set of spare rear shocks, springs and dampers
- Never been in a major accident
- Just had $7,000 of maintenance work carried out at Cup Car specialists Action Tyres & More at the Gold Coast (have receipts). Included major service including all fluids, wheel bearings, wheel repairs, bushings, suspension components, spanner check etc.
- Literally turn-key race car or just an awesome track day weapon - only thing required is a fire bomb service.
No GST applicable
|Vehicle Location:||Milton QLD, Australia|