Originally $72,000 and now reduced to $65,000 for a quick sale.
Full Spec STI. This car wants for nothing.
A high-level overview as follows:
- An extremely fast and fully-sorted tarmac rally car packed with performance upgrades.
- Powered by a rebuilt 2.5-litre STI short block flat-four with forged pistons and rods.
- This car handles exceptionally well and comes with all the right equipment to make it immediately competitive for its new owner.
- Comes with CAMS log book and is also road registered in WA.
- Tower-to-tower FIA homologated safety cage complete with sill stand holes.
- Breathes through a Cosworth Hybrid Turbo intake manifold and Norm Butler turbo-back exhaust.
- Drive is via front and rear plated diffs with a Jim Berry clutch.
- It rides on Drummond suspension with spherical bearing bottom mounts and upgraded bushings and mounts all around.
- Braking is upgraded to six-pot AP Racing calipers at the front and four-pot AP Racing calipers and discs on the rear.
- Fuelling is made more reliable with a concealed swirl pot and upgraded pumps, plus a custom catch can setup.
- OMP racing seats, HANS approved OMP belts, carbon door cards, a flocked dash and Prova Alcantara flat-bottomed steering wheel.
Comes complete with Stilo intercom plus Rally Safe transmitter and wiring.
Serviced and maintained to a high standard, the car has been kept in race-ready condition.
Recent full engine overhaul including a brand new STI short block flat-four with forged pistons and rods, plus a new cam belt.
It is ready for competition use, with no known mechanical or electrical issues. Comes with import papers and CAMS log book.
Please call me for more information.
|Vehicle Location:||Perth Western Australia, Australia|