Toyota Gazoo Racing 86 Series Car # 56
Current specification 2021 86 Series car ready to race! TGRA 86 is an exciting platform for talented drivers to demonstrate and develop their skills and shine on some of Australia’s best racing circuits, the category is extremely professional and provides fantastic support for all its competitors.
This quality built racecar is a well prepared proven performer. This car has been a regular in the top ten through 2019 - 2021 and is currently sitting 3rd in the championship.
The car comes ready to race with all 2021 current specification parts and includes:
- AP Racing Brakes 330mm 2 piece Front Rotors with 4 pot AP calipers, 316mm rear DBA TX3 2 pot AP calipers and braided lines
- MoTeC M150 ECU with C125 dash/data logger
- MoTeC lambda sensor
- MoTeC oil pressure sensor
- HKS oil cooler kit
- Moroso sump baffle
- MCA red series coilovers
- Exedy clutch kit & flywheel
- Boot lid spoiler
- Hardrace adjustable rear lower control arms
- Primary and secondary tow straps
- Underbody shield
- Radio blanking plate
- Fuel release hose
- Twin standard fuel pumps
- Brown Davis control spec roll cage
- Sparco quick release steering wheel
- Schroth 6 point safety harness
- Velo seat APEX XL
- Matt black base paint colour
- Sealed vacuum oil catch can
- Light weight AGM battery
- 18" OZ Wheels x 12
- Fresh engine inspected and sealed by the category after Rnd 1 2021 at a cost of $4,200.00 to the competitor (future inspection will not be required providing the engine seals integrity is maintained).
Can provide setup sheets and driver coaching if wanted.
Data available for:
- Phillip Island
- Sydney Motorsport Park
Front runner & ready to race Bathurst now!
|Vehicle Location:||Werribee VIC, Australia|